English learners enrol in courses and classes to build their fluency and confidence to eventually use the language professionally.
- Learner > General English teacher > Business coursebook > work with international colleagues.
The above approach creates a safe space to make mistakes, ask questions on grammar and vocabulary and work through interesting content. And we offer this coaching.
Introducing - Lingua Habit Pro2Pro Sessions
Learner > General English teacher > Business coursebook > learn with international colleagues.
We have a growing database of working professionals to help you improve your English for Professional Purposes. Architects, IT Managers, Financial Auditors, Web designers, Accountants, ...
How does it work?
- We start with a sector-specific level test based on an article or podcast related to your role, or industry news. This includes Reading, Listening, Writing and Speaking.
- We set a specific goal - "Give a keynote speech.", "Join a roundtable discussion at a specific event.", "Visit a client to (negotiate, sell, present) ..."
- We curate a playlist of content to focus on the vocabulary you need to work with international colleagues and clients.
- We introduce you to your mentor for your 60 or 90-minute online sessions.
- You focus on understanding and communicating the content and the mentor can ask the right questions and design the challenges and role-plays you can not expect from a General English teacher.
- The mentor takes detailed notes on your progress - vocabulary seen, areas to work on.
- After every 4 sessions, the General English teacher works with you on key areas based on the notes.
- Repeat as many times as you required until you are ready!
You can ask us for a sector-specific level test, or take the Online English language proficiency test with certificate with our partner, TrackTest.