- Level: CEFR A2 – C1
- Number of Lessons: 350 (Digital); 192 (Blended)
- Lesson Duration: Approx. 30 mins (Digital); 60 mins (Blended)
- Key Content: Business; Everyday life; Leisure and entertainment; People and relationships; Nature and the environment; Society; Travel and transportation
- Additional Features: Blended lessons available in PowerPoint format for front-of-class presentation
- Content rich-lessons from A2 – C1 level covering a range of topics presenting language in day-to-day or work-place situations.
- A wide range of exercise types, including animated dialogs, to provide interest and aid comprehension.
- Detailed feedback on each activity, plus a full grammar reference to support learning and review.
- A learning formula that begins with a diagnostic test, and consistently provides material to help learners focus on their weak areas.
- Material that includes a variety of accents from both English and non-English speaking countries.
- 192 blended lessons which focus on speaking skills and complement digital lessons.
- End-of-lesson tests to measure progress.
[table id=4 /]